LogTag products are designed to meet the growing demand for cost effective electronic environmental recording solutions. Combining state of the art technology, innovative design and high volume manufacturing techniques, the Logtag system provides the most cost effective, high performance environmental data logging system available for today's market.
LogTag HAXO-8 Humidity & Temperature Recorder
The LogTag Humidity & Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 8000 sets of high resolution humidity and temperature readings over 0 to 100%RH & -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F) measurement ranges.
Using the LogTag Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator. Readings are downloaded using LogTag Analyzer, which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as MS Excel.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start with optional delayed start or specific Time & Date start
- Fine resolution of measurement – 0.1%RH & 0.1°C/°F
- ‘Pre-Start’ logging - Logtag can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously