HYDROLAB - Multiparameter probes for the determination of water quality
MS5/DS5/DS5X Multiparameter Sondes
Series 5 multi-parameter water quality instruments are the premier family of Hydrolab sondes that include the DS5X (DataSonde 5X), DS5 (DataSonde 5), and MS5 (MiniSonde 5) for monitoring several water quality parameters simultaneously in situ.
The three platforms allow optimized combinations of sensors and accessories to suit water quality monitoring applications in all environmental water sources, such as rivers, streams, lakes, reservoirs, oceans, bays, estuaries, and groundwater aquifers.
Sensors are available to provide data for temperature, depth, conductivity, salinity, specific conductance, TDS, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, chlorophyll a, blue-green algae, Rhodamine WT, ammonium, nitrate, chloride, ambient light (PAR), and total dissolved gas.
Field Computer TDS Recon
- Extremely robust Pocket PC for use in severe field conditions
- Rugged and water proof design (IP67)
- Less than 500 g including battery
- Sunlight-readable colour TFT display with touchscreen and front light integrated
- In combination with OTT Hydras 3 LT Pocket software ideal for operating HYDROLAB multi-parameter sondes